VOICES FROM FAR










Tinggalkan komen atau cadangan anda di ruang yang ditetapkan ? Terima kasih. Please leave your comments or suggestions in the comment space as provided respectively.Thank you.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The Adjustment..


"You're alive.
Do something.
The directive in life, the moral imperative was so uncomplicated.
It could be expressed in single words, not complete sentences.
It sounded like this:

Look. Listen. Choose. Act."

-Barbara Hall, A Summons to New Orleans, 2000

Dear friends - near and far;

As you can see, I've updated my blog with current issues happening worldwide at the "FOODS FOR THOUGHTS AND TALKS" column. For your info, this column will be updated weekly, to keep you in track with what-do-other-thinks about our country - Malaysia and roles played by our country in the worldwide stage.

As for today's post, I'm thinking of - Hey..I keep on mumbling about oils lately; giving you infos etc..etc.. So why not this time, YOU tell me, how do you cope with today's HIGH DEMANDING WORLD - you know, with the food rising prices, not forgetting oils and others..For me, my colleagues and I has started car-pooling while some did bring cater from home. That's what life is all about, right? We keep on adjusting ourselves with the surroundings.

I believe with sharing thoughts and ideas we're not just helping ourselves, but also others. I mean who would've known what other has to do to keep on surviving? Maybe your 'writing' could inspire others. So, lets start sharing, and keep on running..




No comments: